Carpet & Seats Modification
Most important about passangers are safety, cleanliness and details in cabin zone. Therefore Seagull air Maintenance offer to take care of the good condition of your CABIN and COCKPIT zones :
• Specialized team in ATA 25 repairs and small modifications.
• Experts in Cosmetic repairs.
• Maintenance of cabin interiors, including entertainment systems.
• Seat covers and carpet replacement.
Aircraft Wash Service
We offer the following washes on ramp, with a response time frame. Details of our wash services can be provided upon request.
• Deep clean
• Dry wash
• Wet Technical wash
Store Your Aircraft
We can store your wide or narrow body aircraft at Bulgarian airport like Varna or Ruse, within the most convenience conditions for aircraft storage all year around, in a safety environment and in compliance with the manufacturer instructions, including all necessary assistance for the redelivery process. The best landing and parking fees of the marked are assured. Seagull Air Maintenance can offer preservation of commercial aircraft,different checks according to the programs , small modifications and secure care for your aircraft .
Seagull Air Maintenance like EASA Part 145 organization can handle your teardown needs from beginning to the end and eliminating your “no quality “ costs .
Seagull Air Maintenance end of life solutions:
• Components removed by an EASA approved Part 145 organization
• Component test, inspection and cleaning performed in accordance with approved maintenance data
• Component handled and packaged in accordance with approved processes and customer requirements. When specified by the operator, components will be shipped as per ATA-300 or equivalent. We count with a specialized crating team on-site.
• Recertification option available as required – EASA Form 1
Seagull Air Maintenance can perform extensive maintenance for engines, like a Borescope inspections which are an essential part to ensure that aircraft engines are serviceable and can provide the power and efficiency they are designed for. Through Borescope inspection our qualified engineers are able to check the engine interior for damages without removing the engine from the aircraft. Our mobile and experienced staff are approved to perform Borescope inspection for several Airbus and Boeing engines as well as APUs. If required a full video Borescope and Engine preservation service is available for engine lease returns too.